Words from Her Heart| A Birth Mothers Story




 Hi my name is Kawehi! On December 08, 2012 I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. He was amazing and the most amazing baby I have even seen. But due to the circumstances I knew that keeping him would mean that we both would have to live a hard life not only financially but mentally as well. Of course as a person growing up in that kind of life, I didn't want that for my child. Being that I was only 21 years old, no job, and no money to my name I made my very first grown up decision to put my baby boy up for adoption. It was a very hard choice to make but the best one not only for me but for him as well. Yet I went through a lot of emotions after of regret, worry, anger and fear. I know that it was going to make his life better of being taken care of, by a wonderful family that will show him and teach him everything he needs to know in life. After everything was said and done it seemed like everything was meant to be!
"Amazing He is"



By Kawehi




www.adopttriad.org 

Comments

Popular Posts